• youtube
  • linkedin
  • google


The information on this page is intended for quick reference. It should serve as a guide to answer many questions you may have. If you have more specific questions and require the services of an attorney, we suggest you contact an attorney from our Trusted Attorney Network. They have agreed to provide GOPisForMe members with a FREE 30 Minute Consultation and are each highly recommended.

Commonly Requested Immigration Forms

Provided Courtesy of Congressman Bill Flores (TX-17) and

United States Citizenship and Immigration Services


I-90 – Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card

PURPOSE:           Use this form to replace a “Green Card.”

FILING FEE:         $365 (Add $85 biometric fee for a total of $450, where applicable).


I-130 – Petition for Alien Relative

PURPOSE:           For citizen or lawful permanent resident of the United States to establish the relationship to certain alien relatives who wish to immigrate to the United States.

FILING FEE:         $420


I-864 – Affidavit of Support Under Section 213A of the Act

PURPOSE:           To show that the applying immigrant has enough financial support to live without concern of becoming reliant on U.S. government welfare.

FILING FEE:         Although USCIS does not charge a fee for this form, the Department of State does charge a fee when the Affidavit of Support is reviewed domestically.  This does not apply when the Affidavit of Support is filed abroad.


N-400 – Apply for Citizenship

PURPOSE:           Use this form to apply for U.S. citizenship.

FILING FEE:         $595 (Add $85 biometric fee for a total of $680, where applicable).  No fee is required for military applicants filing under Section 328 and 329 of the INA.  Applicants 75 years of age or older are not charged a biometric fee.


I-129 – Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker

PURPOSE:           For employers to petition for an alien to come to the United States temporarily to perform services or labor, or to receive training, as an H-1B, H-1C, H-2A, H-2B, H-3, L-1, O-1, O-2, P-1, P-1S, P-2, P-2S, P-3, P-3S, Q-1 or R-1 nonimmigrant worker.  Employers may also use this form to request an extension of stay or change of status for an alien as an E-1, E-2, or TN nonimmigrant.

FILING FEE:         $325


I-9 – Employment Verification

PURPOSE:           All U.S. employers must complete and retain a Form I-9 for each individual they hire for employment in the United States.  This includes citizens and noncitizens.  On the form, the employer must examine the employment eligibility and identity document(s) an employee presents to determine whether the document(s) reasonably appear to be genuine and relate to the individual and record the document information on the Form I-9.

FILING FEE:         $0





I-765 – Application for Employment Authorization

PURPOSE:           Individuals who are temporarily in the United States and eligible for employment authorization may file a Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, to request an Employment Authorization Document (EAD).

FILING FEE:         $380


I-485 – Apply to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status

PURPOSE:           To apply to adjust your status to that of a permanent resident of the United States.

FILING FEE:         $985 (Add $85 biometric fee for a total of $1070, where applicable).  You must make your check payable to Department of Homeland Security.


N-565 – Application for Replacement Naturalization/Citizenship Document

PURPOSE:           To apply for a replacement Declaration of Intention, Naturalization Certificate, Certificate of Citizenship, or Repatriation Certificate, or to apply for a special certificate of naturalization as a U.S. citizen to be recognized by a foreign country.

FILING FEE:         $345


I-131 – Application for Travel Document

PURPOSE:           To apply for a reentry permit, refugee travel document or advance parole travel document, to include parole into the U.S. for humanitarian reasons.

FILING FEE:         $360 (Exceptions apply, an $85 biometric fee may be required).


I-102 – Application for Replacement/Initial Nonimmigrant Arrival-Departure Document

PURPOSE:           For a nonimmigrant to apply for a new or replacement Form I-94 or I-95 Nonimmigrant Arrival-Departure Document.

FILIING FEE:        $330


I-134 – Affidavit of Support

PURPOSE:           To show that visa applicants have sponsorship and will not become public charges while in the United States.  The sponsor must file a separate affidavit for each applicant.

FILING FEE:         $0





USCISwww. – National Customer Service Center: 1-800-375-5283